Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 2, some progress!

Last time, I met my Moogle (Bilbo) and made my first 50 Gil (I'm so under appreciated), but this time, after grinding outside of Bastok again for ages, I was getting rather tired of my starter gear, even though it does look smashing.

Smashing!

I was level 10 and ready to go shopping for some new clothes. I went in to sell my stacks of whatever useless things I had and made what I thought was a good amount of gil to get myself some new clothes!

I was wrong.

I find myself going into the armor shops in Bastok mines with my heart set on the leather armors only to be confronted with a cold, hard fact of life.

I am financially challenged.
This is pretty much how it went down

Crushed, Dizzy goes right back to grinding until she successfully opens some locked chests and gains enough Gil to purchase the leather armor. Additionally, her stacks of crystals on the auction house are sold! At level 12, Dizzy finally purchases her new clothes, and she could not be happier.

VICTORYYYY


What does a girl do after getting a smashing new outfit? Parade it around town of course. It wasn't the first time Dizzy went around town, but she did notice some things this time that she didn't before.

                                                    Who is in charge of naming these NPCs?

Hello... Er... Ted.

It's not like complicated, artsy names aren't awesome. I have a love for them. I named my character Disenmaedel. 

Some of these names are just cruel though.

You poor thing.

Dizzy reached level 16 Red Mage before logging out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment