Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 3, Gusgen Mines

Shortly after logging in today, Dizzy received a tell inviting her to some place she'd never heard of for a group. Her first group. Ever. In Abyssea.

Oh boy oh boy oh boyyy

Needless to say, Dizzy was pumped! She was very ready to go and get some levels in and meet some wonderful new people! After a journey through Konschtat, Dizzy made her way into the mines and met with the group of fellow adventurers to get started.


Crud.


Okay, so, one too many ghouls got pulled. No big deal- everybody dies sometimes. In fact, dying is like, my favorite thing. Some of the best times of my life have been spent while dead. And someone was even nice enough to run off, change jobs, and come back to pick me up.





But then I died again.



Crud!

But hey- I've died twice now. It's the worst these monsters can do to me. I'm not afraid. That which has killed me (twice) has made me STRONGER. I can do anything now. Maybe I'll go watch a horror movie. And. I won't. Cry.


Dizzy reached level 30 Red Mage before logging out tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no, have you stopped playing? :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to keep playing, but the pay to play is difficult to manage when I sometimes have months where I don't even have much free time to play the game at all!

      I also don't see very many people on that server, I'd like a good linkshell with people I can play with consistently.

      Delete